The Liferaft Systems Australia (LSA) 20 person inflatable rescue platform – ARP20 has been specifically designed and developed, in full consultation with Australian Air Services Aviation Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) officers. The ARP20 is a first response device to Support survivors out of the water, until full rescue resources arrive.
The ARP20 primary use is or the initial recovery of persons by any rescue team whose area of operation includes sheltered coastal waters and adjacent areas.
- Manufactured from durable and lightweight advanced polyurethane coated nylon fabrics.
- Constructed using proven high frequency welding and cold stick adhesive bonding techniques using procedures developed for the construction of marine evacuation systems for passenger vessels.
- Stowed in a purpose made valise.
- With an approved capacity of 20 persons, less space and fewer units are required to cover the stations rescue quota.
- Easily deployed and inflated by trained rescue craft crew members.
- ARP20 rescue platforms can be towed fully laden up to 3 in line behind an appropriate vessel.
- Each ARP20 rescue platform weighs less than 30 kg to enable single person handling.
- Designed to be easily serviced and recertified by the users own LSA trained staff members on an annual basis and after training deployments.
- In house servicing reduces the down time of each unit.
Manufactured in accordance with Liferaft Systems Australia ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.