The Cormorant Lift Bag is a unique design effort with the Royal Australian Navy for recovery of underwater ordnance.
- Capability of lifting a 1000kg object from a depth of between 5 and 90 metres.
- Operated by acoustic communication allowing the sending of commands and the receiving of information.
- Gas management system and pressure monitoring, providing inflation/relief control and at sea level gas control to support towing.
- Designed to minmag standards for safe and controllable recovery of mines and ordinance.
- Manufactured in accordance with the Liferaft Systems Australia ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.