The Liferaft Systems Australia Airbridge provides a stable and rigid walkway and working platform in both soft terrain and shallow water situations.
- Unique pontoon design offers enhanced stability on water. With the bed side down, the Airbridge provides containment for transportation of work equipment or injured persons.
- Constructed with two separate air compartments to ensure that the unit will remain operational if either the bed or the pontoons are damaged during use.
- Inflation can be achieved from a variety of compressed gas sources without the need for special regulators or pressure reducing devices.
- Easily portable with a packed weight of approx. 25kg.
- Inflated the Airbridge is 5 metres long by 1.4 metres wide.
- Quality fittings allow for multiple Airbridges to be configured in many different ways.
- Extra fittings can be added, if required, to tailor the Airbridge to suit the individual needs of the end user.
- Manufactured from advanced polyurethane and hypalon coated fabrics in accordance with the Liferaft Systems Australia ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.