LSA Aurora 100P Self Righting Liferaft Deployment >
Liferaft Systems Australia SRL deployment for training purposes (1.11 KB)
The Liferaft Systems Australia (LSA) large capacity self-righting liferafts are designed to form part of a Marine Evacuation System (MES) but can equally be deployed as a stand alone liferaft unit.
- Manufactured from durable and lightweight advanced polyurethane coated nylon fabric.
- Construction using proven high frequency welding and cold stick adhesive bonding techniques.
- Four separate buoyancy compartments for maximum survivability.
- Double skinned canopies for additional insulation.
- Inflatable or foil floor for insulation.
- All LSA liferafts stowed in a purpose made glass-fibre container.
- Specifically designed aluminium single or double launching racks.
- All liferafts designed to form part of LSA MES.
- All liferafts can equally be deployed as stand alone liferaft units.
- All liferafts come with the appropriate SOLAS emergency pack.
- Unique “boat shaped” liferaft design facilitates easier towing.
- Enlarged canopy entrances maximise boarding rate.
Approved in accordance with EU Directive of Marine Equipment 96/98/EC, IMO Res. A689(17) and SOLAS 74 as amended by
IMO resolutions MSC 48(66) and MSC 81(70).
See APPROVALS section http://www.lsames.com/products/inflatable-liferafts