LSA 128p Marine Evacuation System Deployment >
Liferaft Systems Australia MES deployment for training purposes (1.01 KB)
The Liferaft Systems Australia (LSA) 128 person open reversible liferafts (ORLs) are designed to form part of a Marine Evacuation System (MES) but can equally be deployed as a stand alone liferaft unit.
Fully approved for use on all conventional ferries and high speed craft.
128 ORL ADVANTAGES
- Manufactured from durable and lightweight advanced polyurethane coated nylon fabric.
- Construction using proven high frequency welding and cold stick adhesive bonding techniques.
- Four separate buoyancy compartments for maximum survivability.
- All liferafts stowed in a purpose made glass-fibre container.
- Specifically designed aluminium single or double launching racks.
- 128 ORL liferafts designed to form part of LSA ORL MES for use in vessels operating in sheltered, inland or coastal waters.
- 128 ORL comes with the appropriate emergency pack.
- Unique “boat shaped” liferaft design facilitates easier towing.
Approved in accordance with EU Directive of Marine Equipment 96/98/EC and IMO resolutions MSC 36(63) Chapter 8 and Annex 10 (1994 High Speed Code) and tested to comply with MSC 81(70).
See APPROVALS section http://www.lsames.com/products/inflatable-liferafts