Liferaft Systems Australia (LSA) Mini Evacuation System (MES) is designed and constructed to provide fast, efficient and cost effective evacuation for all types of low freeboard passenger vessels.
MINI MES COMPONENTS
The Mini Evacuation System comprises:
- an inflatable inclined mini evacuation slide; and
- a large capacity inflatable liferaft (canopied or open reversible).
- Suitable for deployment from deck heights of between 1.5m and 3m above the waterline.
- Can be deployed from passenger embarkation points.
- Minimal structural modification to the vessel.
- Installations tailored to suit all types of passenger vessels.
Compact & Lightweight
- No need for dedicated MES enclosure.
- Operationally packed inflatable slide is packed into waterproof valise.
- Can be stowed adjacent to evacuation point.
Easy stowing and handling by crew.
Ease & Speed of Deployment
- Liferaft automatically inflates on deployment.
- Easy manual positioning of liferaft by one crew person.
- Simple deployment of slide directly into bowsed liferaft by one crew person.