LSA has a dedicated Design Department whose responsibility is to work together with ship designers, builders and owner/operators to determine the optimum MES and liferaft configuration for a particular vessel.
LSA Design team offers a complete design & support package customized for each vessel. The package will include a set of project specific installation drawings in whatever format is required by the ship designer or builder. These drawings will provide the shipyard with specific instructions on how to prepare the vessel to install LSA MES and liferafts.
Each project is assigned a dedicated Project Manager who will liaise directly with the customer as well as other key LSA departments such as Production, Sales, Purchasing and Freight Forwarding.
LSA welcome the opportunity to provide a full technical and commercial proposal for any new or retrofit project. Contact LSA direct for a commitment free proposal for any vessel project requiring MES.
LSA MES provides considerable flexibility for ship designers.
- LSA MES is totally independent of all other ship systems.
- LSA MES is the most compact MES available. Installation requires minimal space on deck or inside the passenger area thus, offering ship designers the ability to locate the LSA MES adjacent to the mustering or assembly areas.
- Offers ship designers the ability to locate the LSA MES adjacent to the mustering or assembly areas.
- LSA MES can be installed inside the main passenger area or on an open deck within a purpose built enclosure.
- No connection to ships power
- No complicated hydraulics
- No electronic or manual winches